Welcome to St Leo the Great Catholic Parish’s Girl Scout Troop information page!
Since 1912, Girl Scouts has built girls of “courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.”
Girl Scouting is open to all girls attending St Leo’s Parish from grades K- 8. Our Scout Leaders are volunteer parents who have attended the VIRTUS Training required by the Catholic Church and commit to lead a troop for at least one school year.
– Contribute to community activities such as Crayons for Kids; St Vincent de Paul Food Drives; Clean Up Projects and more!
– Meet after school hours 1 – 2 times per month.
– Go on field trips to local markets, fire and police stations, historic landmarks and more.
– Learn what it means to be a sister to every scout and a future leader.
– Make crafts, participate in activities with other local Girl Scout troops and build character and skills for success in the real world.
In partnership with our committed adult volunteers, the St Leo’s Parish Girl Scouts develop qualities that will serve them all their lives, like leadership, strong values, social conscience, and conviction about their own potential and self-worth.
To volunteer as a Scout Leader, enroll your daughter, or learn more about the St Leo’s Parish Girl Scout Program, please contact St. Leo’s Parish Girl Scouts Organizer.