Health & Wellness
Important Information about Immunization Requirements Effective July 1, 2021
Effective July 1, 2021 there are new immunization requirements for incoming Kindergarten students and students entering 7th grade. Please be advised of these changes so you can be sure to make appointments for this summer. You will have to meet these requirements before the first day of school.
- Two properly spaced doses of hepatitis A vaccine (HAV). The first dose shall be administered at age 12 months or older.
- Two properly spaced doses of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY). The first dose shall be administered prior to entry to seventh grade. The second dose shall be administered prior to entry to twelfth grade. (7th grade only)
If you have any questions or concerns about the above mentioned vaccines please contact your physician to discuss your concerns.
Mrs. Kappes, our school nurse, has created a website with information on COVID-19 and many other tips and tricks to stay healthy. Also, you will find forms, health requirements, and other health resources.
Please find her site here!
- Student Immunization Information for School Entry (COVID-19 Updates)
- Please see the Google Drive folder containing the Arlington Diocese’s School Forms for any necessary Health Forms.
- The VDH Division of Immunization has posted the HPV letter and FAQ sheet to their website for parents of rising 6th grade girls and boys. Click here for the Bishop’s informational letter. See the link below for more information.
- St. Leo Wellness Policy
- St. Leo Food Allergy Management Plan